- This privacy statement describes the way in which personal information is collected via this website and how it is handled. It explains where your data is stored and for what purpose this data is stored. In addition, you will also find all your rights with regard to your personal data and how you can use these rights. The privacy statement can be changed at any time by, for example, amendments to the law. It is therefore advisable to periodically consult the statement. This statement was last modified on October 15, 2018 If you have any questions or comments about the content of this statement, you can always contact us via the contact form on this website or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rossinilaan 12, 1217CB Hilversum, The Netherlands
What do we process personal data for?
Personal data collected through this website are processed for the purposes of sufficient goals:
- To enter into an agreement with you for possible further research;
This is possible via this website and only the following data will be requested and processed by us:
- First and last name
- Address + house number
- Zip code city
- phone number
- E-mail address
Special / sensitive data
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years, unless they have prior permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
Automated data processing
Ikaros Foundation does not take automated decisions about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person sitting in between.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who have access to your details on behalf of Stichting Ikaros are obliged to maintain their confidentiality;
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to repair these in case of physical or technical incidents.
Why is this data collected?
- To handle your payment, to send offers and invoices;
- To contact you by phone or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To offer you the opportunity to make an appointment;
- To adapt the information on our website to its visitors;
You have the right to inspect and right to correct or remove the personal data we have received from you. You can contact us via the contact page of this website or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: in order to prevent misuse, we can ask you to adequately identify yourself. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by Stichting Ikaros. You also have the right to have the data that you provided transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests. You can withdraw the permission to store or process your data at any time.
Refusal provide data
Ikaros Foundation processes personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, namely a commercial interest. Think of offering services or products from Ikaros Foundation via e-mail. Your data will never be sold to third parties. The data that are mandatory to deliver are the minimum required data for the provision of the services or products. For example, your e-mail address is required to be able to communicate with affected parties. If this mandatory information is not provided, Ikaros Foundation can not offer the relevant service. If it is necessary to share your information with others than the aforementioned parties (for example, to offer a service), your permission will first be requested.
Authority Personal Data
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, the authority that supervises compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl